Dr. DiBartola is a caring, compassionate dentist who provides the highest quality dental care. He interacts with each patient that walks through the door and gives them 100% of his attention. Dr. DiBartola is a very conscientious dentist making comfort and quality dentistry his top priority.
He values staying active in his profession as it allows him to master procedures and skills as dentistry continues to develop. He enthusiastically participates in continuing education to provide the most up to date procedures at DiBartola Dental.
Through his involvement with various community services such as the Rotary Club and Paul Harris Fellowship School of Dentistry, coaching Peters Township football and softball, and the mentoring program for South Fayette Schools, he has strengthened his compassion for the community. His participation in these services has also helped build strong relationships within the community.
Dr. Dibartola enjoys spending time with his family and 3 children, and has also taken an interest in cooking and gardening. As a former University of Pittsburgh football player, he also enjoys watching football and attending a variety of sporting events.
- Environmental Engineering – University of Pittsburgh 1981
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) – University of Pittsburgh 1985
- Anesthesia Restricted Environment 1990
- Non-surgical Gum Therapy 1995
- Advanced Oral Cancer Screening 2001
- Non-surgical Laser Gum Therapy 2002
- Orthodontics and Invisible Braces 2005
- Oral Sedation Techniques 2005
- Moderate IV Sedation 2006
- Michigan International Implant Institute 2015
- Las Vegas International Advanced Root Canal Techniques 2007
- Lumineers and Advanced Cosmetics 2016