Dental Implants Can Secure Your Current Dentures
What if you could combine the efficiency and affordability of conventional dentures and combine them with the added security of dental implants? That’s exactly what implant-supported dentures do for our Bridgeville, PA patients. Sometimes called “overdentures,” these removable prosthetics snap directly onto as few as 2-4 dental implants for improved stability and comfort throughout the day. By creating small attachments inside of your overdenture, it can snap onto dental implants. These implant supported dentures are still removable for easy home care and maintenance, but stay in place with the aid of dental implants instead of relying on suction against your delicate gingival tissues.
- Stable and strong
- Natural look and feel
- Prevents bone deterioration
- No adhesives or pastes
- Maintain facial shape and appearance
- Digitally mapped placement allows for more efficient surgery and a computerized placement process for an even faster recovery.
- Strategized implant installation of your implant supported dentures means your overdenture will stay securely in place all day long.
- Implant stability reduces pressure on your gums for a comfortable fit that won’t rub or irritate your mouth.
- Sedation keeps you at ease so that we can complete your implant supported dentures procedure in a predictable manner while you sit back and relax.
One of the biggest advantages of implant supported dentures is that it provides our Bridgeville, PA patients an option when, perhaps, more extensive dental implants aren’t the best choice. As a licensed sedation dentistry provider, we can perform adjunctive supportive therapies alongside your implant placement to ensure a healthy environment that promotes a successful outcome. Whether it be gentle tooth extractions or bone grafting to strengthen the jaws, you’ll be able to relax throughout the entire process, thanks to our IV sedation option. It may even be possible to retrofit your existing denture!